It’s that time of year again: Tax season. Landon & Kyle talk about what they’ve learned (or haven't) about accounting for startups over the years.
- Doing the boring stuff (taxes, bookkeeping, booking flights, etc.)
- Stuff you should leave until you’re actually making money
- Got ourselves a bookkeeper
- Using a product-ized service for filing taxes
- Another benefit to being apart of an incubator like TinySeed
- Our new accounting membership business
- Ramping up the new head of product for Userfeed
Links & Resources:
- MicroConf - The World’s Most Popular Community for Independent Startups
- TaxFyle - On-demand tax work
- Wave - Award-winning financial software designed for entrepreneurs
- Bench - America’s largest bookkeeping service for small businesses
- TurboTax - The #1 best-selling tax preparation software to file taxes online
- TinySeed - The first startup accelerator designed for bootstrappers.
- Gusto - Payroll, benefits, time tracking tools, and more.
- High Alpha - We create and fund B2B SaaS companies.
- Atlanta Ventures - We empower entrepreneurs to achieve their potential.
- ATDC - Georgia’s technology incubator
Published on Feb 14, 2020 in Entrepreneurship