In this episode we're looking at Audio production software, commonly know as 'Digital Audio Workstations' in the audio production industry. We'll look at the most common options out there to give you an idea of which one might suit you.
A Digital Audio Workstation (or DAW, for short) is simply an audio editing package that lets you cut out mistakes, splice together different clips and add in music or sound effects. It also allows you to process your audio with a range of different effects, all of which can make your Podcast sound much better. Listen to the episode here to find out more!
- The Podcast Host Academy
- Alitu: The Podcast Maker App
- Hindenburg Journalist
- Adobe Audition
- The Complete Podcast Software Guide
- Best Podcast Editing Software
- Best Podcast Making Apps
- The Minimum Effective Editing Approach
- Best Tools for Recording a Podcast Online