Description by @rowemore
▶︎ Highlights: Define goals & metrics, and tailor content messaging WELL-BEFORE you start creating — like customer development, find out what devs need — FIRST. What is an agile approach to Content Dev? How to become a Developer Advocate / how to get into #DevRel or Community Management.
In this episode of Semaphore Uncut, Stephanie Wong, Developer Advocate at Google Cloud and the creator of the Google Cloud Youtube series Networking End-to-End and Kubeflow 101, talks about her work of creating remarkable online developer content.
- Online content maximizes reach
- Tailoring content for greater results
- Defining goals and metrics
- Updates: part of the content creation process
- Adopting an agile approach to content development
- DevRel: roles and responsibilities
- Engaging the whole persona
- Becoming a Developer Advocate
About Semaphore Uncut
In each episode of Semaphore Uncut, we invite software industry professionals to discuss the impact they are making and what excites them about the emerging technologies.