Can a SaaS company restrict signups without putting their revenue at risk? Our guest today is Jordan Gal, co-founder of CartHook. You’ll learn all about the company’s famous onboarding breakthrough, Jordan’s take on product-user fit, as well as his advice for SaaS founders looking to make a real change.
Visit our website for the detailed episode recap with key learnings.
- CartHook — Jordan’s SaaS product
- ClickFunnels — a digital marketing product that inspired CartHook
- Hubspot — a popular marketing tool they use for analytics
- Success Potential: The Foundation of Customer Success — the Lincoln Murphy article that inspired Jordan
- ConvertKit — the popular email automation tool by Nathan Barry
- UI Breakfast Podcast. Episode 183: Customer Success with Anna Jacobsen
- CartHook Post Purchase Offers — CartHook’s new Shopify app
- Follow Jordan on Twitter
Thanks for listening! If you found the episode useful, please spread the word about this new show on Twitter mentioning @userlist, or leave us a review on iTunes.
This show is brought to you by Userlist — the best tool for sending onboarding emails and segmenting your SaaS users. To follow the best practices, download our free printable email planning worksheets at userlist.com/worksheets.