GuestYoutube Video - https://youtu.be/YgEXQ1k6eRI
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
360iDev - August 22 -25 (Hybrid)
- The Leading indie iOS/Mac (and watchOS, and tvOS) Developer conference
- It's all about Community and Code!
- Four days of hands-on training, amazing sessions, and the great community. All Swift.
- Available Online or In-Person
What to know about Fastlane
- How Fastlane started?
- How Fastlane is built and maintained?
- How can Fastlane help your team?
- What's Fastlane's hidden gem?
- How to automate signing your app?
- How does Fastlane working with the App Store Connect API?
- How does Fastlane deal with Apple's updates behind the scenes?
- How does WWDC affect Fastlane development?
- What's on Josh's WWDC Wish List (i.e. What feature could help Fastlane)?
- How can you contribute to Fastlane?
- What's the future of Fastlane?
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
CreditsMusic from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Published on May 24, 2021 in Technology