In episode 638, Rob Walling chats with Justin Vincent about how to generate startup ideas. They share 8 startup ideas in this episode along with Justin’s approach for coming up with thousands of startup ideas.
Topics we cover:
- 1:58 - Coming up with SaaS ideas
- 3:51 - Transcription for team meetings
- 11:42 - Online time capsule
- 15:41 - Pest control using drones
- 20:29 - Prerecorded live interviews
- 25:06 - Special diet builder
- 26:30 - AI-casting director
- 29:53 - Cash burn alert for VC
- 31:47 - database modeling tool
Links from the Show:
- Justin Vincent (@justinvincent) I Twitter
- Episode 526 I Launching, learning and teaching with Justin Vincent
If you have questions about starting or scaling a software business that you’d like for us to cover, please submit your question for an upcoming episode. We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe & Review: iTunes | Spotify | Stitcher
Transcript:Rob Walling: Welcome back to...
Published on Dec 06, 2022 in Entrepreneurship
Don't want more email? Follow @podhuntapp for the best podcasts.
Add new comment
Login to comment