In this episode, we discuss what we do when a customer has security and compliance questions, plus, a whole lot more.
Topics in this episode:
- Tyler shares his experience at Big Snow Tiny Conf
- Tyler is getting ready for a sabbatical which means delegating a lot of work to other people
- Rick talks about gather customer profiles at LegUp Health
- Rick explains what "aged leads" are
- We discuss whether or not it makes sense for Rick to go after group health insurance clients
- Tyler talks about an LACRM company tradition
- LACRM launched their Zapier integration!
- Tyler is preparing to do more design work
- We have some rants and shoutouts
- We talk about what to do when a lead asks for security certifications and/or asks you to fill out a questionnaire
Published on Feb 02, 2023 in Entrepreneurship