Benedicte and Benedikt discuss platform risk and more.
- Watch the full unedited version of our recording here
- Read Michele Hansen’s thread on why you shouldn’t “build your house on someone else’s lawn”
- The Embedded Entrepreneur — a book by Arvid Kahl
- Check out Userlist’s new blog design
- The Rails SaaS Conference
With Twitter announcing that they’re discontinuing free access to their API, Benedicte is yet to see what this means for Prune Your Follows. She also shares why she monetized this side project differently.
Benedikt and the Userlist team have released their new blog design last week and are now shopping around for a new email provider. He’s also very excited about speaking and meeting up with his co-founder at the upcoming Rails SaaS Conference this June.
Benedicte and Benedikt discuss how walking outside makes everything more joyful, why you shouldn’t rely solely on one platform when building a product, and more.