In episode 652, Rob Walling answers more listener questions with Derrick Reimer, the founder of SavvyCal. They cover topics from the most important superpower for developers to the best resources for learning how to code and should you ever mix no-code with code.
Topics we cover:
- 2:03 - The most important superpower for developers
- 11:39 - Combining no-code with code
- 20:31- Should you take a $5k angel investment?
- 25:30 - How to do outreach for initial idea validation calls
- 29:09 - How should bootstrapped founders handle the Section 174 changes
- 33:50 - Best resources to learn how to code
Links from the Show:
- Derrick Reimer (@derrickreimer) I Twitter
- Episode 642 I The Pros and Cons of Building a No-Code MVP
- MicroConf Remote 6.0
If you have questions about starting or scaling a software business that you’d like for us to cover, please submit your question for an upcoming episode. We’d love to hear from...