Welcome to the ninth episode of “Million Dollar Exits” - a special series brought to you by The Build In Public Podcast.
This episode features Andrew Gazdecki – founder and CEO of MicroAcquire, now Acquire.com. Acquire is a platform that helps different entrepreneurs for startups and acquisitions.
He previously founded The Job Board and Bizness Apps that both led to highly successful exits
In this interview, Andrew and KP dive into topics about Andrew’s journey, sharing their thoughts and insights about:
● Recent updates on Acquire.com
● Andrew’s backstory and experiences going from idea to exit
● Actions to achieve improvements on business
● How Andrew manages to be fast but patient
● How to keep customers happy
● Acquire.com focusing to offer best products and startups
● Bootstrapping as an effective way to stair-stepping a business
● Steps to building your first startup or business
● Andrew’s opinions on AI trends and tips on how to get into AI
● His advice on growing a product to be a great asset for potential buyers
● Acquire.com going from a year with zero paying customers to success
● Andrew’s and KP’s stories about being hands-on dads
● Defining of what success is and appreciating life
Million Dollar Exits is a special podcast series that uncovers insider stories and actionable lessons with founders who went from an idea to 7-figure exits.
It is a special segment within the Build In Public Podcast - an interview show where KP chats with ambitious startup founders, CEOs, and top Internet creators to unpack their stories, insights, and lessons.
Shoutout To Our Episode Sponsor:
Paralect is a venture studio built to design, build and launch a product for you that is ready to sell in under 2 months. Start with no-code or go full-stack right away.
Visit their website: https://www.paralect.com/?utm_source=milliondollarexits
Thanks for listening! Would love it if you can spread the word and share this with your friends/peers on Twitter/LinkedIn/other platforms.
Andrew’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/agazdecki
Acquire.com on Twitter: https://twitter.com/acquiredotcom
Acquire.com’s Website: https://acquire.com/
KP’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/thisiskp_
KP's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/KarthikPuvvadaKP