Welcome to another episode of the Build In Public Podcast.
Today's episode features Jim Kroft, Aishwarya Ashok, and Varun Kumaraswamy - three exceptional fellows from the awesome 2nd cohort of the Build In Public Fellowship (BIPF).
BIPF is a curated community and 6-week program designed to help ambitious founders put themselves out the arena and build in public fearlessly.
Join the 3rd cohort starting in August: https://buildinpublicfellowship.com/
In this interview, Jim, Asihwarya, Varun and KP delve into all things building in public, exploring topics such as:
● Unique reasons that led them to join BIPF (07:25)
● Common passion as a binding factor (12:41)
● The power of storytelling and emotional connection (18:34)
● How to become interesting (15:23)
● What building in public is and how it is embodied (23:13)
● Navigating between over-positivity and vulnerability (26:24)
● Building in public as a natural catalyst for curiosity (27:56)
● Attracting what you put out (32:57)
● Sharing experiences and learnings to build in public (35:25)
● The value of teaching and act of sharing (37:46)
● The Impact of being part of the Build In Public Fellowship (39:11)
● Belief capital as a result of building in public (44:28)
● How to maximize community membership (54:00)
Build In Public Podcast is an interview show where KP chats with ambitious startup founders, CEOs, and top Internet creators to unpack their stories, insights, and lessons.
Thanks for listening!
Jim Kroft’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/jimkroft
Aishwarya Ashok’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/aishashok14
Varun Kumaraswamy’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/varunpk_
Build In Public Fellowship: https://buildinpublicfellowship.com/