Paul Jacobs is the Managing Partner at Wax/On and oversees the day-to-day running of the agency. Previously, he was Business Lead at Karmarama working with brands such as BT and Porsche and more recently a Director at Edelman, where he led the set-up of their creative services, working on global projects for Microsoft, Asics and Nestle. He also makes sure we all get enough sleep!
What we cover in this episode:
- Paul's career, from Ogilvy in Australia to Business Lead at Karmarama (acq. Accenture 2016)
- Why did he (and his 3 other co-founders) start Wax/On?
- What does Wax/On do?
- Why Paul is passionate about startups
- Paul's startup community with The Drum Network
- What makes a good podcast
- Why Dave Buonaguidi and James Connelly are inspiring as entrepenuers
- Some of the best campaigns Paul has worked on (and some he hasn't)