Description by @SravanG
A quick & useful digest of recent growth in podcasting & where it is heading in next couple years.
In episode #1166, we discuss the developments you can expect from the podcasting industry in 2020. Podcasting has grown exponentially over the past few years and it will become increasingly competitive, also in terms of its traffic and reach. Tune in to hear some of the innovative tools available to podcasters and all the reasons why you must get onto this platform today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Where Podcasting Is Going In 2020!
- [00:30] NPR having different sources of revenue and how podcasting eclipsed broadcasting.
- [01:07] The growing podcasting industry and the many new services and offerings.
- [01:38] How other platforms are supporting podcasting and helping it to grow.
- [02:24] Subscriptions and what tools such as Supercast allow you to offer your audience.
- [04:01] Why podcasting audiences convert so well despite certain obstacles.
- [05:01] Where most podcasts get their traffic from and how it will change in 2020.
- [05:43] Some staggering statistics about the evolution and development of podcasting.
- [06:32] Great reasons to start a podcast as soon as possible!
- [06:59] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: